Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Gotta Love Yard Sales!



Mom and I went to several yard sales this past Saturday. We call it "yard saling" in my family! We had a blast and found some incredible deals....I defy anyone to prove to me that yard sales aren't worth the time after looking at my list.

Here's what I found (not including what my mom found):

Solid Wood Book Shelf that folds flat and has an "Arts and Crafts" feel: $18

Dooney and Bourke Purse: $2

Spode Christmas Tree Tea for One Teapot and Cup (still in box): $5

Southern Living at Home Vintage Plant Pot: $7

J. Crew Sweater: $3

Old Navy Top: $2

Gold Cuff: $1

Mary Kay Bronzer: $3

Matrix Hair Products (5 items: all brand new): $12

"Water For Elephants" (needed for my book club): $1

Christmas Berry Wreath (prettiest one I've seen): $1

Two paper back books for Jeff: $2

"Scene It" Bonus Pack: $2

"Foodies" Board Game (still wrapped in packaging): $1

KitchenAide Classic Stand Alone Mixer: $30




I think that covers everything....again, I defy anyone to prove to me that "yard saling" is not worth the time!




Lesson: Learned this as a young child, but it doesn't matter how little you pay for something if you get the same product at the same quality (Example: a $200 mixer for $30!)

No comments:

Post a Comment