Thursday, June 2, 2011

Life is Crazy

"Be STILL and KNOW that I am God"




So sorry for how long it has taken me to post again. Life has been crazier than I could believe. Here is what's been going on since the last time I posted:







1. My little sister got engaged!!!! :)



2. My other little sister graduated from high school!!!!!!!!!!! :)



3. Jeff and I went on our five year anniversary trip to Charleston, SC (my FAVORITE place in the world).



4. My little brother graduated to the next level in the navy and is now living in my FAVORITE place in the world!!!!



5. Took my middle school choir to Carowinds!



6. Cleaned up my classroom and graded like a fiend!



7. Gave exams.



8. Hosted a middle school end of year party at school!



9. Hosted a high school choir cookout at a park!



10. Graduated my six seniors, four of which have been with me for all four years....still refusing to think about it :'(



11. Started deep cleaning my house.



12. Have managed to get pulled over twice for not updating my license registration (and NOT get a ticket), which is sitting on my counter to be done TONIGHT!



13. Hosted a Pampered Chef Party!



14. Painted my kitchen cabinets!



15. Been to Alabama and back to celebrate the life of a very sweet woman, Bonnell Bouldin, my dad's mom!




Needless to say, life has been busy.



I'm hoping summer will slow down, but I'm having a tough time.



In the midst of all this, I was reminded this morning to "Be still and Know that I am God."




Perfect reminder....more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment