Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Count Down Begins


In a few days I will be here with 43 high schoolers.
You know you are jealous!
I was in choir growing up, but it wasn't until my senior year of college that I had even an idea that choral directors planned trips for their choirs.
Little did I know.
I think you could add "travel planner" to my job description and I really don't mind. I get to travel to these great places and share incredible memories with my students.
My first year was pretty simple....just a trip down to Charlotte for the day for a Carowinds Festival.
My second year got more complicated, but thank goodness I only had 16 students to plan for. We headed down the road to Atlanta, GA for a fast paced three day weekend.
And my third year, I pulled out all the stops and took 36 high schoolers to Walt Disney World Florida for four days (plus one night travelling on the bus).
So this year? We're headed to Baltimore, MD for three days, with 43 high schoolers. It should be pretty awesome. I will keep you posted!

1 comment: