Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Life Saver

Now, Jesus is my Savior.


But there is one woman who has been a life saver for me for the past two years and has revolutionized the way I teach choir.



Meet Lynn

(she's on the far left on the piano...wish I had a better picture of her!)

My first year of teaching, I didn't have anyone coming in and playing for me during rehearsals. It was a lot of up and down, but mainly me behind the piano, which eliminated a lot of good teaching.

My second year, I had someone who was also wonderful, but she couldn't travel with us and didn't perform with us.

Last year, I approached Lynn and asked her and she said that she would give it a try. Well, this is the second year and she is FABULOUS!!!!! And the kids love her.

And it has helped me become a better teacher and work harder with my choir.

Lesson? Never underestimate the blessings someone can be to you and be sure to say thank you!

Thanks Lynn! You're awesome!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment